WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
March 13, 2009 @ 6:00 PM

Ok.... I'd blog before I can't for dunnoe how long


TRIP TO JAPAN !
-Money of RM2400 has been deposited for the placings
-All documents needed to apply Visa there is also prepared
-Clothings and luagges are prepared but not packed
-Known that handphones can be brought but not laptop
*Rahhhhhhh*
-Need not bring too much thick clothings

The things to note is around there...
Many things are done prepared and just need to pack up
The trip will be on 8 April to 14 April
Which is around 3weeks 4days later
I hope I can buy things for Buddies , Laopo-Mandy andand of course my ❤Boy

Will update again =)