WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
May 21, 2009 @ 5:44 PM

Attending PP workshop currently...
The very little glimpse of hope seems to fade at the moment I stepped in
To blog simply, had our first Microbio lab today
- Making of agar gel
- Production of bacteria
- Comparison of everything

Msn with M and Jason
Tired.... Sleepy I do not know why
Imissyou, do you know that
Maybe you do not
ZhiWei's challenging me to type without looking at the screen ;)
I WIN !!!!! BooHoo... Okays I am random
Got to stay focus, I am drifting into my own world


Someone out there... So what I am not pretty ?!
Is that for you to judge ?
I doubt that you have the rights to do so
If you think that I am not pretty then shut your fcuking eyes!
I did not force you to look at me so SCAM !
Whatever, I am tired and you are giving comments at the wrong time.




Byes, peeps



Something interesting:

Saw a Lab Ghost in W31J


Labels: