WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
May 28, 2009 @ 1:12 PM



BooHoo.... Okays, I am random *hahs*
I am sleepy ; I am tired *yawns*
Jason is still sleeping due to the soccer match this morning
The match started at 3am
By that time, I was already sleeping soundly
Had Microbiology lab today
Had economical rice with the class
I am sick again.....



Miss him... But I know I got to control
Cuz' I have to start training myself for the next 2 years
Something just flash into my mind
I know that these 2 years will be a challenge for us..
Just got together and we will have to face the strongest challenge
I meant it is known as the most critical challenge
For couples like us... I have faith but I am afraid
Afraid that you might leave me...
I want I hope that I can be your exception
I din voice out yesterday after the show
I am having an unknown fear lying within me
I felt a sudden missed ; a sudden lost
I want our relationship to be an exception compared to others
I think I am falling deep....
I may seems paranoid but I need your assurance
Assurance that you will not leave me
Assurance that you will be there
Assurance that we will hold on hand in hand
I dunnoe, maybe I just feel too insecure.
Pardon me, too many things had happen
causing me to feel this way



Suddenly, the emo aura overwhelmed me
Once again, after so long....
What my purpose of life
What is my priority
I am tired
I want to rest
Stupid emo me Once again
I dun want to be emo
I dun want to be alone

ANYMORE !




Counting down to13 days....

Labels: