WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
May 27, 2009 @ 10:59 PM




Came back from Jason place
Reached his house at around 430
Had my lunch and went watched [He's just not that into you]
I guess the show is not my type but still watch till the end cuz he seems to like the show
Nothing much but just that my grades recently isn't up to expectations and this is a reminder for me to start putting in extra effort
Jonathan seems defeated ... Okays wrong vocabulary but yeah...
Dun be upset okays, everything will turn fine dude !
Cooked maggi for supper cuz I am hungry
WhatTheHell...Scalded my hand but its fine
Will blog more tomoro
Ohya, nearly forgotten that I am going to meet Annie to pay her the Sg.Flyers' money to her tomoro.
Going there to celebrate our first month anniversary !






DarylJr
, I dunnoe what happened to you but....
I can sense that you are really stress and is very traumatized, I
am here to be your listening ear,
remember dun drink, it will not lessen your stress,
solve your problem but it will only worsen your emotions,
hope that you are fine... Take cares !





Counting down to 14 days........

Labels: