WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
May 25, 2009 @ 9:28 AM



Currently Jason is still in his dream I bet that he slept very very late.
I slept at 313am but he is still awake
Expected that he is still in bed
Not meeting him today cuz' he is going fishing with his friend
Mundane Uncle lifestyle *giggles*
I am having my lessons now and Faci Mich is revising with us for tomoro UT
Today is the first time that I am nearly by that bit being late for class
Not much to blog for the time being cuz' the sleep fairy is near me





Counting down from 16 days......

Labels: