WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
May 13, 2009 @ 6:10 PM

**ediitted


Later will be meeting a person whom I haven seen him for around 8 months
I am not that keen to meet him but still give him some face so agree to meet
Had lunch at horizon with Sotong just now and then cabbed back
Finally my PP scope is being approved but the advisor is a little unhappy
Still its none of my business, moreover I have got more important things to do
PP draft report is to be handed by 27 May !
Got to work now, no more slacking is allowed and far more challenges are yet to come !
Okay, people there will be a workshop on 21 May on PP report writing and currently
W55P-ians only me, Ryan, Hadi, Kingsley, Zhi Wei and Kelvin has sign up so please please please sign up !!!
The link is http://myrp.rp.sg/sites/PP/Lists/Register%20for%20G902%20PP%20Report%20Writing%20Workshop21%20May/NewForm.aspx?Source=http%3A%2F%2Fmyrp.rp.sg%2Fsites%2FPP%2FLists%2FRegister%2520for%2520G902%2520PP%2520Report%2520Writing%2520Workshop21%2520May%2Foverview.aspx







I look far upon the night
The stars are shining bright
I wished upon the stars
Telling them how I feel
Hoping that you're fine
As you walked away
I know that it has turned to fact
Looking at your shadow
I told myself that I will stay strong
Cuz' I know
From now on
I am on my own...

Labels: