WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
May 17, 2009 @ 10:22 PM



Going to blog something about us people tomoro
Indeed a big wake up call to most of us, or everyone I could say
But at this current moment I am just too freaking tired
Cabbed back from Alan's place
Today did nothing but watch DVDs at his place and sleep
The weather nowadays is just too idiotically hot and humid
Yesterday I had diarrhea for the whole day
Even when I am in church !
Cherrie gave me charcoal pills and that sortta saved me
Going to sleep soon as I have said I am very tired
Last thing is that I got to......
START DOING MY REVISION AND PP REPORT
Having lab for RDNAT again ! I HATE BACTERIAS !

Labels: