WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
May 15, 2009 @ 3:11 PM








Had APPLIEDCHEMISTRY lab lesson just now
Today's lab lesson damn simple and had a early break.
The calculations are like fire in hell
My mind is blocked; stucked and I am cold
SHIT, damn cold.
I did the Lab Report
Now replying post on Facebook
Suddenly, I found myself not that hurtt but still miss those time
True enough that our sweet memories are down to grave
Indeed there is a possibility for them to revive
COULD it be without both parties' effort ?
I doubt so
Heading to PS later to meet my wife and bimbo !
Has not been back for 2 days but going back for cleaning.



I am bored; I am sleepy
Wake me up when the time comes

Cuz' the dream is yet to end....

Labels: