WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
May 23, 2009 @ 10:44 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZAHIRAH AND RAY






Okays, though I said I'd update last night but the plans changed
So, results to not able to blog.
Went to watch [Angels & Demons] @ 1130pm
Ate LJS
The show is rated to be 9.5 /10
Highly recommended to be watched
Okay, Has decided to step out of the past and move on
Uncle Jason, I Love You
Cabbed to Dave ( aka Bear) house after that and stayed overnight.
Today left his house back to hostel to pack and go Uncle Jason house
Went to church and Uncle Jason accompanied me
Thank you Loves.
By right, going to Sentosa with Sam and Uncle Jason
Endup, only me and Uncle Jason
Had dinner with Bear and their friend - Jonathan
Currently studying for UT
Stresssssss


Liping, girl I know you cannot read this post but I want to tell you something right from the bottom of my heart. We know each other for 3 years and we have gone through ups and downs in the journey of our friendship and I know your everything cuz' we share everything. Now, that you've gone, from now during the holidays I will be on my own; on the other hand I will also not be by your side to help you and be your listening ear. I understand the life you are going through and thinking of that I am really in pain and thinks that I am too useless to help you out. I teared cuz' I am useless; for now what I can do is only to pray and wish that my dear girl to stay strong in mind and heart not please take care of health. I wish you all the best. I miss you.

Labels: