WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
May 24, 2009 @ 2:50 PM











Here are some of the photos taken during the 'outing' with Jason @ Plaza Sing
Currently studying on Chemistry
May do on other modules if I am able to handle
At Uncle Jason house at the moment
Did not go Sentosa in the end cuz' I am too tired
Sleep is more important than tanning
Tanning can wait till I go for church outing
Which is scheduled in 1 or 2 weeks time.
Got to go back to my studies now.......



Hey, this is a message and a warning to @@@@@ and ????? , I am not here to rant on your comments or whatever you think it is. I just want to warn you on the words you use, sometimes think before you type, especially for @@@@@ I did went to your blog to view just now, think about it, if I were to be like you, I think you would have gone real crazy in deleting those comments cuz' I believe even you will not want others to comment about your personal life and how you look or even your targets in relationship. So if you others to respect you, please respect others and especially yourself first.