WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
May 12, 2009 @ 9:39 AM

Its been a long long time SINCE i have blogged...
Too lazy...
Too busy...
Too moodless...
Too mundane...
Too lifeless...
All excuses
Seriously after this post I will seriously FORCE myself to forget...
I admit that I dun have enough courage to make you leave
You are still in my heart, its painful but its more painful to make you leave me.
I have never felt like this before, loving someone so deeply...
You are the one who makes me overcome my fear giving me the courage to do something bad.
I just dun understand why on earth someone like you who does not seems to be having such a great impact on me now is making me suffer in pain when you leave.
Its just like drug... Addicted to your smell
Addicted to your presence and will not live without you...
But still, life have to go on.
I have been standing still on the spot for almost 2 months still missing you.
This cannot continue though I wish it could.
It is really time to let you go...
This post is specially for you whether you read it or not...
This post will stay forever this 3 words will too for it will be the last time I am telling you....
ILOVEYOU

Labels: