WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
May 16, 2009 @ 12:19 PM



Its a Saturday but..... I am SICK! *@%#&$*
I want to rest; My clothes aren't dry
There are some events I have yet to post
I am gonna be late for cell in church *damn*
My PP report draft is due on 27 May 2009
I haven't even started
You ask me why mine is so early ?!
Let me tell you !
Do not mass spam your advisor with you submission of PP Scope
That will be the consequence *whatever*
UTs are coming up !
All the test and datelines are clashing
*dumb*
Okay, I am ranting ! *Roars*
I just dun feel well today *sighs*
The sun is so scorching hot and I dun feel like leaving the house
Updating about last night
He is not fcuking interested in me !
*woohoo*
Need not think too much but still got to thank someone for this
HADI ! Thanks dude !
Cleaned the house as it has been planned for every Friday to do it !
Slept at 1130 !
Its rare to see me sleep that early
But I am too tired !
*lols*
Ok got to go bathe and leave my cooling house to church !
Hope that I am lucky to have my bus !
Cya tonights for updates !
Alone in house tonight
*sighs*

Labels: