WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
May 24, 2009 @ 9:20 PM



Just had dinner with Jason, Kenji and Bear @ Yew Tee point.
Slack there and then they send me back to Woodlands before leaving
They have officially become my body guard.
Revision is done on Chemistry
Nothing much.....




If you are unhappy with me, I hope that you can approach me directly, I will not comment on the things you do cuz' its your freedom but please also, whatever I type, rant, say, it is also my problem. My spelling and overall, my English isn't good and I admit. I just want to say, its my freedom of choice to do whatever I want. If you are really unhappy with me, you are most welcome to approach me okays.