WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
May 13, 2009 @ 1:42 PM

New blog skin change
New school term has passed for 4 weeks
First UTs coming up
Life meeting up with waves
I knew as time goes, living a life in today's world will not be that simple anymore...
After meeting Aidil, Syaz and Sham had allowed me to make up my mind for a change
A drastic change
Tried it yesterday and true enough everyone was quite stunned.
Maybe I should have done it earlier
Things that I should apologise I have done it and now I am in no fault anymore
If people does not want to change we cannot change them too.
Its their state of mind and choice
This is a lesson that I have learnt in these 2 freaking months
So to conclude, since we cannot change people then change yourself
Doesn't it sound much simplier?
Whatever it is... My aim is to have a new life with bigger social circle so that I can learn how to cope and work with them !!

Labels: