WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
May 25, 2009 @ 9:06 PM

Okays, first UT on Chemistry has ended
It was a blast... Spent 15 mins on only question 1
When I still have another 4 questions awaiting for me
Unbelievable ! Neverminds, it is over why be sad over it
Cuz' whatever is done cannot be undone
Studied in the library and chat as usual
I had diarrhea till now but Jason is having constipation *Opps*
Met Kieran on my way back and he is asking me to stay persistent
IN EATING MY VITAMINS *lols*
Jason is currently finishing at the canal near his house
I wonder.... Is there any fishes ? Or are those fishes tiniwini type
Thinking of Jason fishing those fishes just can't stop laughing*hahs*
Going to revise a little more and will go sleep already
Got to get back to my healthy lifestyle
So I can get back my PIMPLE-LESS face *chuckles*
K, blogging more tomoro

I am missing Jason currently....








Anoteforyou:
I dunnoe why you are angry with me
Maaybe the things that I do is not what you want or what you expected
take your words very seriously
The way you confronted me was really traumatizing
I know that are you are disappointed in me
I will not comment on it too much
I hope that you will understand
You know that clearly that I am referring to you
I am lost now
I dunnoe that it affects you so much
The thing that I can so now is to say " I am sorry "
And I will prove to you that I am not as easy-minded as what you have thought to be. I will show you.

Labels: