WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
May 30, 2009 @ 1:38 PM




Okays, yesterday I went toning with Jason @ Bear house for their Majong session
Till today morning @ around 12 plus left the house and I headed back to hostel
Intended to go One Love after Beatrium full month.
Her full month was held in a void deck and its grand !
She ADORABLE.... Hope to have a baby like her
Got permission to take a photo of her...
Then I have decided not to go for the One Love concert
So headed to Qiaorou's house... By walking there
Found out that no matter how far the destination is...
When there is a friend beside walking with you
Every long path seems short
Auntie thank you for the Orange Juice !!
Jason ask me whether I want to go ECP costa sands to find him
Instead of waiting at Qiaorou's house and disturb them
I decided to cab there.
Slack and went to his place to stay overnight

LAST BUT NOT LEAST.... HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY DOMINIC
&& HAPPY FULL MONTH BEATRIUM









Counting down to 11 days....

Labels: