WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
May 19, 2009 @ 4:28 PM



Today, a easy day
Enzymes !
Whatever it is, today is simple and that suits me most
Overslept but I am not late !
*Like duhh* I live in school how the hell can I be late
ZhiWei never come to school due to also OVERSLEPT
Stupid OVERSLEPT you make me alone without my makan friend
I am going to sleep soon
Recently sleep loves me a lot
Currently, having [Aseptic Compounding]
It is more to pharmaceutical science
As for me, I came for CE points cuz' I want to graduate.
Hmmm, this moment, horror story in science! That is really horror.
Today your kid came to see this beautiful world but the next day
It returned back to heaven due to contamination
Poor babies....
Irresponsible nurses and pharmacist !
Whatever... got to pay attention cuz' need to write RJ !

Cheers peeps !

Labels: