WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
May 10, 2009 @ 5:32 PM

Went night cycling with church people last night
The journey starts and end as follow:


East Coast -> Changi -> Loyang -> Tampines -> Bedok -> East Coast

The time was from 11pm to 430am and it rained thus I was freezed to death.
Later we washed up and had breakfast at Mac.
Cabbed back with Chris and Weekeon
Slept and did PP scope watched [startrek] with Aidil and walked back.
Amazingly, I did not have any muscle ache as I thought I will suffer from it !
Lab tomoro ! Dead

Labels: