WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
June 3, 2009 @ 2:21 PM



As the days are getting closer...
I chose to take a step slower
My heart chose to pump a beat slower
The clock chose to tune a minute back
Hoping that this every little thing I do
Can make that day not come so fast....
7 days....
Everyday, I am thinking of a way
Making every minute to pass like years
Cuz, I want to treasure
Every seconds thats in that minute
I am spending with you
Your presence never fails to assure me
Your maturity never fails to give me
The sense of security that I have yearn
Your jokes never fails to make me smile
I am not a good girlfriend
I cannot be like those in your past
I do not know whether I can
I'll try cuz' I want you in my life for life...