WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
June 28, 2009 @ 3:46 PM

Boy is booking in !!!
Sobs, feel kinda sad but still I am standing string okays !
Whatever, I also dunnoe what I am talking about
Its gonna rain soon
My mood is going with the weather
Just that no thunder but rains
Emotional again ? I guess so but I dunnoe why
The stupid pimple just refuses to leave my pretty face
Eh heh... Opps did I just self praised ?
Will be meeting Valerie for dinner later
Might be heading to Clark Quay
Since I have nothing to do today
Below is my to do list for this upcoming month

-A sweet letter for Boy
-Something for Boy
-Reserve place for Flyers
-PP report
-Update of my schedule and calendar
- Wash Clothes
- Not sure yet


Sending Boy off later update when i am back =)