WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
June 22, 2009 @ 8:49 PM

Came back from work !
Another 36 bucks of hard effort
Went to work for an event
Its located in NUS & its on the opening ceremony of the NUS-GE Singapore Water Technology
Wow, saw lots of Caucasians and Big heads
One of them is our minister - Dr Tony Tan
Started work at 1 and so I did not went for school.
Today was just merely standing and replenishing
Saw true faces of those bg heads that most people cannot get near
Not all but especially females....
When me and WK gor saw that scene.... We went speechless
They are like so TYPICALLY Singaporean
Instead of during the given speech - UNIQUELY Singapore
They requested Styrofoam boxes for take away(s)
Guess what... Even the Caucasians too
They took away all the food
One box can like squeeze everything in
Its a very funny yet revealing scene I could say
This proves that whether a not are you a Singaporean;
Big heads; High class... it does not matter
What it matters is the heart of theirs...
I just cannot believe that those adults can be ....
I am just ... Nothing to comment about their behaviour
But cuz this is the first time doing on a formal event
I felt a little stress but I am glad that GOD helped me handle well
I am glad that I could actually persist even its tough
I miss him.....
Really......

I miss those days
I miss those time
I miss those hugs
I miss those kiss
I really really miss you
You know who you are....

GOD I am sinning..... Sorry but I just cant forget....



Counting down to 3 more days.....