WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
June 10, 2009 @ 9:29 PM

Currently in a 360 degree FUCKED-UP mood
Has not been sleeping for 2 days...
To be exact, I have only been asleep for at most 5 hours
Ton-ing later but he just cannot be bothered about me
Whatever, I am damn shag...
Tomoro not going for class outing, Sorry dudes!
All thanks to Xdrew's makeover....
Packing my things tomoro night
I am going to tell myself that I must sleep early Tomoro!
My eyes are zonked!
All thanks to someone who locked the door
My things are all inside including my specs
Everyone just cannot be bothered !
FUCK THOSE WHO BULLY ME AND MY MUM
I WILL NOT LET YOU OFF SO EASILY


Counting down to 11 hours.....

Labels: