WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
June 5, 2009 @ 10:30 AM











Early @ 730 we headed to ECP's Mac for breakfast
The first main purpose is the TOILET *lols*
On the verge of reaching, saw a familiar face
A person that I has not seen for 3 plain years
Mainly is due to him being in jail
The other thing is that..............
I dun want to have anything with him
I dun want to give him the wrong feeling
The wrong hope which does not exist
Even till now... It still do not exist
Before he went in... Lots of misunderstanding persisted
I did not know that he could jolly remember me
When I have already thrown him into my hidden files in my CPU also known as my brain cuz I thought that we will just end there
Nevertheless, he asked for my number, gave it to him as to cuz to let him go
Did not expect him to pester me....
Neverminds... things will ultimately turn for the better.
Left ECP at 930 with Zhiwei, Ryan, Kingsley and Eileen
Samantha's mum came to fetch her....how nice
Cabbed back to Ryan's place, then my place and lastly Zhiwei's place
On lappy and did all the mundane admin and game stuff
Went to sleep at around 11+
Tuned alarm to 330 but it did not ring
Cuz.... it was tuned to 330 am not pm !
Met dear at 630 at Woodlands
Headed Bugis to meet Dominic, Maureen, and Junxiang
Went to watch [Terminator Salvation]
Rating is 6/10 not as interesting as I have expected
Then went to eat wanton mee
Next headed Pool fusion.
It was around 1+am then we cabbed back to Jason place
Really tired... I have only be asleep for 5 hours.....

Labels: