WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
June 9, 2009 @ 3:45 PM

Ended up I found out that I couldn't go back to sleep
I do not know why... Just feel sleepless though I am tired
Neverminds... Heading to cousin house later for dinner
Coming back, I ought to start packing for my camp
Camp date is 12/6 - 15/6
So I am not going for Monday's lesson
I bet that I will be dead beat
Seriously, these few weeks I have been extremely unhealthy
In a sense, I ton, drink, smoke, still eating maggie
Thurs, going shisha....
Got to change it... Though its obvious that all the things I do now is different as compared to my past
I do all this in the past cuz I am overly-emotional
But now, I do it cuz I feel like doing it
Whatever it is, got to sleep early tonight
Cuz tomoro I am ton-ing again at Boy house
Panda eyes are surfacing...
Mask...
Okays, going for my personal DIY facial treatment
Updates later =)