WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
June 24, 2009 @ 1:27 PM



GOD bless my day please Thank You :)

Meeting Zach for lunch later at around 3+
Why meet? Cuz he came to woodlands to have his talk
After the day I met him and after that day's smses
We have not contacted... Though its for a few days
Still not that close yet
Meeting him is also allowing myself not to drag time
To where? To my cousins house... I having Home food !
But something happened...
Maybe its due the family meeting that night
My auntie warn me not to say anything anymore
About the incident... Hilarious? Everyone now knows it
Why should I talk about it?
Please if you do not want others to know then do it nicely
Do it flawlessly so that people cannot say a single thing
Neverminds I am not going to let her affect my day :)
Anways, I have yet to do my PP
I have yet to update my schedule book
I have yet to do something for him
My skin is peeling like shit still....
Blog hopped to church friends blog
Linked up a few more and see a different side of them
Ohya... Will be heading AMK later
Taking the tickets for Sg Flyers
Updates later if theres any....



Counting down to 1 day......

Labels: