WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
June 21, 2009 @ 2:34 PM








HAPPY FATHERS' DAY TO ALL !




To my beloved Dad,
I am sorry that I could not celebrate Fathers' Day with you

Thank you for all the things that you have done for me
In this 18 years of life you have been giving and giving
Giving in to my tempers
Giving in to my stubborn-ness
Giving in to my unreasonable request
Giving me everything that I need
No matter how tedious or how difficult it is
You always never never make me feel disappointed
In the past, we both know that something happened
Its something that no one will want to recall
It was back then, the very first time
I felt disappointed about you & I started to be hostile
But things are over now....
I just hope and really wish that you could do one more thing
Believe GOD.... Thats only what I ask for
If I am in need of cash, I can work
If I need to settle admin stuffs, I can learn
All I want and need now is you to believe in GOD
Hope that you can hear my desire
Once again Happy Fathers' Day


THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING- DAD, I LOVE YOU

Labels: