WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
June 19, 2009 @ 9:28 AM

I ask the sun to pass a little faster
I ask the moon to increase a little speed
I ask the wind to whisper my misses into your ears
I ask the rain to shed my tears at your place
I ask the grass to tell you that I love you
I ask the water to touch you just like I do

I miss you
I miss your hugs
I miss your kiss
I miss your touch
I am craving for you
I am craving on your presence
I am craving for your touch
I am craving for your kiss
I am craving for your hugs

Counting down the days
Counting down the time
Counting down the minutes
Counting down the seconds
5 more days....
You will be here once again
Thank GOD that I have you :)

Labels: