WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
June 24, 2009 @ 11:51 PM

I HATE ZACH LIKE TOTALLY !!!
Okays, just random....
Cuz he is making fun of me the whole time
When I attack, he says he hates me
SO, I hates him too!
Went Cousins house for a very nice dinner
Had a skin peeling session by Raychel (aka Renyi)
Asked Raymend (aka Huansheng) to accompany me to the busstop
But he refused... And I am very late
For a night run round the park with Chris
Initially meeting up at 9 but ended up
Started running at 10....
My stamina is coming back
I ran a longer distance as compared
Quite satisfying....
Shared and chatted for awhile and headed back
Sleeping now cuz I am having school tomoro
Boy is coming back tomoro !!!
Super duper nondescriptly happy :)


GOD thank you for today :)