WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
June 19, 2009 @ 12:42 PM



In GOD we trust

Heading for dance practice later
Maybe not in the dance team
Just wanting to go down to feel GOD
Like seriously, I am craving for HIM
Isn't it something good
I am glad about it :)
The feeling is indescribably anxious
Its like meeting someone I longed for...
Its a feeling that I am been searching for
All these years.... I am lost
Now that I have found the right path
I feel brand new
Now I choose to rejoice rather than complain
Cannot wait to experience once again in One Love
I take your name in praise !



Counting down to 6 days.....