WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
June 15, 2009 @ 5:20 PM

Just came back from church camp and its a camp that I had a great experience about the GOD's presence. This is mainly to blog about my experience last night instead of the whole camp.

Alrights, we were having fun and intentionally have the urge in everyone to worship, and so we did. I was praying to GOD that I really have the need to change my current life. Prayed in tongues and started to feel a little hot. From there, I sub-consciously know that I knelt down and continue praying. It was then, Cheryn - my cell group leader came beside me and started praying for me. I started crying. Not cuz I was sad but I am happy and guilty. Happy is cuz GOD really heard my prayer and had read me thoroughly like a book, he knows my everything. GOD told me through Cheryn that I am like a lost son, wandering off and away. I am also just like a cup but guiltily a cup thats filled with black water. GOD says that he wants to change me but I have to open my heart and allow GOD to pour the water away. After which, I shared with Angeline, and she told me that in order to really get near to GOD I will have to give up on everything that I cherish most. I was dumbfounded when I heared that but I did not think much. I am trying not to lose both ends and also to balance myself by not losing anything and prove to GOD using actions for my promise to HIM. For now, that I really believe that HE is real and HE knows me. The every first time in my 10 years of christian life that I have encounter HIM for this very real intimacy. Praise the LORD !

Labels: