WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
June 21, 2009 @ 1:06 AM




Just came back from work.
My feet are tired but I feel contented
Cuz I earned my money with my effort !
51 bucks for 7.5 hours... Its quite acceptable
Though PK claims to earn 80 for shorter hours
Went to One Love Conference
Pastor Phillips Motafar was there preaching
Learnt a lot from it
Its like reminding me about my purpose on this Earth
I am choosen by HIM, I am enjoying his presence
What about the others, if I dun share they will not have it
I am actually stopping them for having their blessings
What a jerk, I could say
Was anointed before I left for work
Cabbed down and have some tiffs with the uncle
Met WK gor and started working
GOD, seriously I want to give thanks
I am proud to have you in me
So that I am strong !
Glory to you my LORD !
Worked till 830pm
And packed up
YesterdayBoy phone miraculously got batt to sms me
and went dead again !
Today Boy borrowed his friend phone
We chatted for awhile till lights off
Trained back from Bedok and reached home at 12+am
Oh, I knew a new friend:

-Zach
-Age 18
-Malay
-Studying in SP (refuse to tell me his course)
-Knew him cuz his stall is beside mine &&
-He is fighting about hotdogs and ice-creams (inside joke)
-Nice person to chat and lamed with

Anyways, nice to know you my friend.
Lastly I enjoyed my day though I am tired
Its cuz I have you LORD in my life



P/s: Iamcravingforyou






Counting down to 1 day dear...
Counting down to 4 days....

Labels: