WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
June 18, 2009 @ 2:46 PM

Just a random post during class...
Lots of things up my mind!
The experience that I had with GOD
Its a total awesome
I was blog hopping from my Mandy's blog
Saw lots of renewal people having blog
A thought came to me... Link them up girl
So I did... I did not want anyone in church
Except those who are close to me to know I have a blog
But... I did not know why that I am linking them
Also asking them to link me up
Maybe, its the beginning of a change for me
All along, no one in church knows my link
But at this very moment, I am asking them to link me
Letting them know about me will also on the other hand
Forced and motivates myself to change into a life
That is able to make them feel proud of
Also GOD to feel please....
I do not know why I care so much about how GOD feels
Its like I totally feel different after the camp
Even Chris and Cheryn says that I am like a different person
I feel unknowingly happy
I know that this is only the beginning
The fire is still burning in me
There is and will have more to come
Praise the LORD

LORD you are the saviour
You are the one who motivates me
You are the one who makes me feel safe
You are the one who guides when I am lost
You are there when I am weak
You are the one who holds me when I am sad
You are the one who shares my sorrows
You are the one who feels happy when I am
You are the one that provides
You are the one who hears
You are the one who sheds tears when I do
You are the one who sacrifice without return
I will praise you for you are my LORD.




Counting down to 7 days.....

Labels: