WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
June 30, 2009 @ 11:36 PM

Maybe I am just thinking too much...

Okays I am trying to force myself not to think
But it kept flashing through my mind
It shouldn't and is not allow to happen
The scene kept lingering in my head
I am confused
What should I do
First time I have the urge for someone
I could jolly cab down just to meet....
But I was rejected
Maybe I should be thankful
Make me know that its just nothing



Went to Lot 1 to collect the special thing
Remember what I have stated previously
I went to collect it just now
After which went to have dinner at cousins house
Then headed down to prayer meet
Wanted to go down to V3 but was rejected
So ended up blogging instead of tonning
Neverminds, its fate
Okays lets talk about something up mood
I am starting work tomoro at Wisma Atria
Will be meeting Lawrence to pay the bills @ 10
Den go meet Jonathan @ 2 to work
From now on, no more playing and just work
So, goodbye, today is the last day that I can see you
But you rejected, and so I am left with no choice
I think its gonna be painful; it will wear off soon.
Gotta rest early
Nights peep

Labels: