WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
June 23, 2009 @ 5:38 PM



Oh mans! The very first time in my life that ......
I AM PEELING
Funny huh? I had never been peeling like now
New experience anyways :)
Not much to blog today as I am not really in the mood
Or in another words, I am sad
Quarrelled with someone that I does not want to
But I guess this time its my fault
Maybe I am stressing myself too much
Suppressing my emotions thinking that I can handle
True enough I am not there yet
Still cannot handle my thoughts well
Neverminds....
Learnt a lesson on money
Not much to talk about too though
Had lab today and its like the simplest lab I ever had
I am like guiding and I felt a better
Anyways, heading to prayer meeting now and it seems like
Its going to rain and I am going off now....
Will be leaving off early from there
Cuz I dun want Chris to waste money on cab again
Curfew its not going to stop me from GOD

NO WAYS! GOD I AM COMING !!! :)






Counting down to 2 days.....

Labels: