WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
June 2, 2009 @ 1:54 PM



Okays, planning a BBQ class outing is not that simple afterall
With miscommunications; different sides of views from different people
Auntie R came last night after being MIA for last month.
Those I have ranted and vented on... Bear with me
Jason actually only reached home today morning
Actually its only like 2 hrs after I slept
I slept at 530 and he reached at 720
So he is sleeping
I think I will wash up and head to Library to print my letter
Make one more trip to OSC for my result script
Others I think still can wait
May be I can send all the things by tomoro
Provided I can get all the things I need by today
In pain, be it due to Auntie R or muscle ache
Got to go peeps
Update later =)






Counting down to 8 days....


Labels: