WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
May 31, 2009 @ 11:57 PM




Okays... I feel lousy and no face
I din expect my stamina to drop in such a fast speed
Neverminds... Went jogging with Jason
Went to eat with Jonathan and slack @ void deck
While waiting for a new guy I know Nelson
K... Everyone there are jokers... Esp Jason
But this is what I love about him
Cuz his cold jokes never fails to brighten my day up
Intended to ton but those guys cannot find kakees for Majong
They can play provided that I know how to
Reach Jason place @ 11++pm
Blogging and Mass convo-ing with the class
Found out something...
But sometimes it should be kept as secret
Everyone has privacy
So I wun ask....
Got to go back in the convo....
Will upload photos tomoro





Counting down to 10 days.....

Labels: