WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
June 16, 2009 @ 11:48 PM



Okays... Headed for prayer meeting just now
Straight after class ended, Samantha followed me back
I went to change and went to da bao at E1 canteen
We cabbed down to Woodlands Mrt and went different ways
Took 966 and during the ride I had stomache
When I reached I have no choice but to cab to church
Luckily its short distance if not I will go crazy
Ate my dinner after heading to the toilet
Another great experience with GOD and its awesome !
I can feel the fire burning in me
Its not going to end like this
Its going to continue and I know it for sure
Please provide me with perseverance and faith
Cabbed back with Chris
I did not manage to call or answer Boy's call....
Sorrieess.....
Heading to Sentosa with PK tomoro....
9am @ Bt. Panjang...
I wonder will I be late....
Anyways nights peepos =)



I am currently missing you badly....

Labels: