WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
June 17, 2009 @ 8:03 PM










Okays.... Tiring day afterall....
Early in the morning initially meeting @ 9
Time was pushed behind due to me
Cuz I want to sleep
So met PK at Pending Lrt bus stop
Took 966 there to take 963.....
Speechless, cuz Woodlands Interchange have 963
Neverminds, reached Harbour Front at 1130
Reach Siloso @ 12
Intended to go Palawan but walk wrong way
Neverminds, main intention meet can already
So tan tan tan tan tan......
Apply tanning lotion -> tan -> apply -> tan
went for a swim ->apply -> tan again
Till 3pm... Our skins are totally like RED !
Bathed and headed Vivo for late lunch @ BK
Saw Valerie and her sister there
PK was saying that he wants Valerie's sis number
I told Valerie about it and PK was like blushing!
Went Guardian for Aloe Vera Gel
Bused back
Slept =)
Cabbed back cuz I just merely cannot walk
Now blogging and PK is pleading not to put the photos
Which is actually no use
Cuz the photos will definitely be up !
Enjoy =)



To Alvin: I am not angry, just dun think too much alrights. I am now tired so I dun feel like entertaining anyone or those I dun feel like... Frankly speaking, if someone were to be like you; I will totally ignore that person, so just leave me alone for this moment.



Counting down to 8 days.....

Labels: