WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
June 9, 2009 @ 11:48 PM



Reached home from cousins house at 10+ just now
HuanSheng sent me to the bus stop
At the bus stop there was 2 guys sitting there
Age around 19-21....
They boarded 56 with me...
I have to change to 966 later on
Was on a full blast music and someone patted my shoulder
Him... One of the guy with a shorter hair
I was blur....

The guy- *tab tab*
I took out my ear pluck & turned - *eh...yes?*
Guy: *Can I get number from you?*
Me: *Har ? ermms... eh.... errrr.... For?*
Guy: Just want to make friend arhhs*
Me: * ehhh... Orhh ok .... *

Gave him my number and back to my songs while....

Guy: *tab tab*
Me: *yah...* (Was on the phone with PK & preparing to alight)
Guy: *Sorry... Can give me your number again?
Me: *Har??!!!*
Guy: *Accidentally press wrongly*
Me: *oh...* (Gave in a rush & got down)

I think it is cuz I was rushing down....
Typing the number too quickly
Gave him the wrong number
Thats why I did not receive his sms...
Anyways its just my prediction
Cuz he might be taking the number for fun only
Sleeping soon...
Got to pass cousin the bag....
Boy is out with Bear and someone known as YH
Please handle my Boy with care... Thank you...*hahs*

Labels: