WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
June 9, 2009 @ 1:15 PM




Slept at 7am in the morning after finish my HK drama
But was self awake at around 10+
So might as well go take my laundry for a shine
Went back to sleep and was awake again at 12+
Totally in a fuckedup mood
Yesterday was already not in good mood
I barely slept for 4 hours
The reason for me to be awake this time
Is due to the power supply was down
My cooling aircon is like gone
Now no fan and no aircon
How the hell am I going to sleep
Might be heading towards cousins house
Got to pass Huansheng the camp packing list....
Now there is someone fixing the power supply thingy
Hope that it can be done asap so that I can go back to sleep
Its noisy, hot and idiotically like shit
Now there is someone who is checking the windows
Like what mans... Give up....
Now the internet is down due to the fixing
Conclusion of this is that Today is my day afterall


You are going for confinement in 1 more day time.....
Take care of yourself when you are in there...
I will miss you.... Your everything.... 2 weeks will pass off fast....
Be strong and all the best in camp

I LOVE YOU





Counting down to 1 day....

Labels: