WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
June 11, 2009 @ 7:36 AM



Slept at around 1230am last night
My current state is a total shag
Had breakfast with Boy and family
Uncle sent me to Yew Tee MRT station
They left... I miss him..... Sighs
"2 weeks will pass very quickly de... I miss you"
Boy said that......
Meeting Xdrew & Alvin later, yet I am sleepy
Not letting go of any chance whenever I can sleep
Not and prohibited to ton tonight
Camp is starting at 9 tomoro
This means that...................................................
I ought to get my ass out of house at 730 latest
Which in turns means that I have to wake up at 645...
Taking a power shower and head down to Parklane...

Dear Boy, promise me that you will take care alrights? I want to see a perfect you like today 15 days later You know your condition okays... I will also promise that I will take good care Drinking lots of water and not eating Maggie I am counting down .....
Love you=)



Counting down to 45 mins for Boy to turn mans....
Counting down to 15 days before Boy returns....

Labels: