WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
June 3, 2009 @ 1:38 PM




Something terrible happened last night.
Stalker is sms-ing me with words that I just could not understand
Lots of things happened.
I cried in the phone while talking to DarylJr
Thank you, for being there.
Promise to make you happy, not letting you turn emo
Yet, I cried ; I brokedown indirectly in front of you
Jason was having dinner and chatting with his buddy Desmond
After he reached home he called
Was sleepless, Maybe I am just thinking too much
To not make Jason worried, I told him that I am going to sleep
But I cannot make myself not to think of it
To add on, Jerry T is on the run off the police
I really do not know what is he thinking
Slept at 530am this morning
Had to wake up and reach Causeway Point at 730 to meet Chris
Have to take things that I have asked him to take from church
And he bought me Mac Big breakfast.
Ate the breakfast and went back to sleep
Woke up at 945 and sms WenJie to ask where he was...
He said 2mins to Woodlands !
Bathed and prepared and went to meet him
Got all my stuff that is needed to be passed to Mum
WenJie accompanied me to print my letter
Paid him back cuz he is helping me pay the money by NETs
AS REQUESTED BY THE SCHOOL
Waited for Mum for 1 whole hour after WenJie left
Went NTUC to help her buy stuff while she went to the bank
Had a little chat with her and there she went back
ITS BEEN HARD ON YOU BOTH MUM AND DAD
THANKS FOR EVERYTHING THAT YOU HAVE DONE FOR ME

Went home, and I think I am going to sleep
Then go to cousin house. Miss them a little.
The people outside are FUCKING noisy. SHUTUP PEOPLE !



Jerry T, I really hope that you can start thinking for your future and yourself
Are you going to spend your entire life doing all this gangster stuffs ?
Keep running ? Keep on slashing people, bringing you Ginna to fight ?
Is that what your life is worth of ?
Think for your Mum... Do you not think that she hopes on you?
You've still got a sister... Do you want her to be like you?
You are already 18, please do something that is more useful
Please please please stop repeating your mistakes...
This wun bring you far....
I hope that you know that I care
Cuz you are a friend for 6 years...





Counting down to 7 days.....

Labels: