WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
June 15, 2009 @ 10:03 AM

There are tons and loads of photos yet to be uploaded for 2 events the ECP class outing which I have yet to take from Kingsley and the other will be the one I am going to blog about - The Church Camp.

Day 1 of the camp (Friday - 12/6)

Woke up late and ended up let PK wait...
Buddy sorriess!
Met Xdrew and Alvin for breakfast
And they cabbed me down to church
Played games and teamed up
First day is always the mundane procedure for camps
Had lunch and headed to St. Andrews heritage centre
Bunk allocation and so on....
Fun day though with my young young team

Day 2 of the camp (Saturday - 13/6)

Quiet time and movie - Facing the Giants
Great impact and reflection for me
Had lunch
At first I was to go for Punitha's concert
but.... everyone could not go and left me alone
Went to meet Alvin
Seriously talked about some things
Had a movie
Headed back to campsite
Sleep cuz I am tired....
As the happening in church was they had sermon
Many people experienced GOD

Day 3 of the camp (Sunday - 14/6)





Most fun day cuz its Amazing Race !!
Team work and everything
Went back to campsite after the race
Preparing for Skit and cheers
Bathed and rest after which dinner
Had Skit performance and prize giving
Our Team the every most unexpected......
Got first for the skit and got the best team work team
Its a total shock for me and Sebastian !
Had a very great experience with GOD
Ton for the night

Day 4 of the camp (Monday - 15/6)

Break camp and I din went to school
Partly cuz I am still in my hols mood
Next is that I am very tired
I only had around 14 hours of sleep for 11 days
Amazing huh...
Found out that I have UT
So did all the unpacking and slept
Woke up and met Valerie to class for UT
Aftermath, went to have dinner with
-Zhi Wei
-Kingsley
-Ryan
-Kelvin
-Bjorn

Later headed in different ways....
Did some mundane stuff and went to bed
Reading novels and waited for ❤Boy sms or call
He called and we chatted till his light off
Went to sleep too....




Labels: