WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
June 8, 2009 @ 11:45 PM

Today woke up at 3+pm and slept at 3+am last night
Slack at Boy house and headed to the nearest kopitiam for lunch
Went back to his house and watched my dramas
While he plays dota....
Boy mum cooked dinner and so dinner settled !
The food is acceptable in my views though Boy always says that its plain
Whatever it is, she is appreciated....
Had a very very minor tiff with Boy
But everything turned fine
Boy sent me back and left @ 11
Wondering if he has reached home or went to meet Jonathan
Bathed and did laundry
On my dramas and facebook as usual
Class was suggesting a shisha session
I want to go but stupid Zhiwei reminded me that I am underage
Not everyone is going for the shisha session
So in the end those not going and cannot go are meeting for dinner on Thursday night
But I really want to go
Had once been a heavy smoker but now cannot try shisha
Whatever, I will think of a way to go or find something for me to do so that I can feel more balanced even that I could not try !
Am not meeting Boy tomoro....
Had a heart to heart talk with him last night and I am hoping that the talk did not affect our relationship
Anyways, I am bored....
Can someone out there entertain me....






Counting down to 2 days....

Labels: