WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
June 26, 2009 @ 11:54 PM

Went for lunch at Lot 1's Sakae Sushi
It's a sushi buffet...
We did not really ate much
I dunnoe why
We had a total of 14 plates and 2 steam egg
After which headed to buy movie tickets
We bought tickets for Transformers
Headed outside for Boy to smoke and we chatted awhile
Later we went to buy something special
Which I think its very sweet and I am very happy
I felt love, I felt blessed that I have Boy
I am really thankful to GOD that I have him
Like seriously, he is caring and loving
The feeling is indescribable, I just so in love
Sweetness is overwhelming here, I know
Bear with me okays, cuz I am just to happy
Anyways when it is done you guys will know what it is
So headed into the cinema for the show
Rating is 8.5 /10 for it ... Well done
Show ended at around 8+
Bused back to Boy house and went to take away
Sleepy... Tomoro having crabs !!

Enjoy the photos :)














Love is filled in the air
Miss is carried by the wind
All I want to tell you is

I am loving you more and more
I
wonder could you feel it

I wonder do you feel the same

Cuz I cannot live without you

I am crazy over you.....