WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
July 2, 2009 @ 9:46 AM

1 July : HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SZE MIN


Today : HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JEDIDIAH



Hasn't been blogging these 2 days
Due to no mood and also work
Work yesterday was great
Really want to give thanks and praise !
GOD is so kind to me
Giving me good colleagues in work
Especially having Jonathan working with me
My day of work is much more stressless
Went to have durian at Gelyang
The photos is with Jonathan's classmate
Currently having class now
The school is just stuuupppiiiidddd
Its been such a long time that I exaggerated the word
I just cannot understand what is the school thinking
Having a sorethroat now and Boy is too

Regarding on other stuffs
I will let time fade and put an end to it
No more and nothing is allowed to distract me
My focus now is only GOD, study, work and Boy




I miss you....