WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
July 2, 2009 @ 11:53 AM

Hold me tight when I cry
Guide me through the darkest night
Reprimand me when I lie
'Cause you always hold the right

Talk to me face to face
Meet me out in a secret place
Bless me with your fulfilling grace
Take me off a stunning pace

Hide me safe under your wings
Lay me down in a flower ring
Cover me with your mighty hand
Sleep with me on an empty land

Soar with me in the clear blue sky
Stretch my faith and not ask why
Free me from the waves of fear
For I know that you are here