WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
July 25, 2009 @ 11:28 AM

I feel bad; I feel sad
I am also like no others as compared
That I am also a human with emotions
After such long struggles, since I am already at fault
I'll be the bad guy once and for all
Noone except me is to blame
Maybe if you think this way, you'll feel better
Everything was gone in a blink of words and time
I realise that friends that stand by you are true friends
No matter how long you have known them
Here, I will want to thank the following:
Li Hao thanks for making me feel that I am not that bad

Ming Yuan thanks for the Gay-lame jokes to conseize my mood

Desmond Kan thanks for those chim words that makes me think

Zahrin thanks for telling me that this is not the end of world

Kej thanks for the assurance and encouragements that I always needed

Sam thanks for telling me that I am old enough to make decisions


As to introduce:

Kej and Zahrin are Ming Yuan's and Desmond Kan's friends

Ming Yuan is Desmond Kan's friend

Li Hao is Ming Yuan's friend

Desmond Kan is Jonathan's friend and my colleague

So overall they are all my friends ~

This smile is for you :) After you find out my link....



Off to work now... Desmond's gonna kill me soon

Labels: