WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
July 24, 2009 @ 6:37 PM


I guess.....

Letting Go is another form of blessing.....

Its been since quite awhile I have blogged
Lots of things are happening out of my control
Things just seems unsolvable
And I just seems to be the sinner afterall
Confused...
Why? I am not going to question God but myself
The reason is just simple
God didn't gave and allow this to happen
I chose this route and allow it to happen
Maybe I am just not good enough
Sometimes, somethings will go wrong
No matter how hard you try to let it be right
Everyday, fear pounders me off
God sees me, He knows me, stating so clearly
That he knows that I am exhausted, I am dried up
Telling me that it's time to let go
Many a times, though we know that what God says is right
But we just want to give it a chance
When and where it is actually redundant
Humans are selfish, they are of extreme stubborn too
So, due to all this.....
Humans ought to go through more unnecessary pains and hurtts
Its been long enough that today, I will let God do the work
And as for me, do what should have been decided and done long ago
Hear from me soon =)