WELCOME

Where love left its traces, it sets hold and never leave

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. What the heart gives away its never gone but kept in the hearts of the others. To truly love another means to let go of all expectations and having full acceptance. In melody divine, my heart beats to rapturous love to call you mine ღ




Profile Viewing ♥
July 30, 2009 @ 3:21 PM

The rays of light shone through the window; as I walk in the break of dawn
The breezes of wind blew through the trees; as I feel the touch of wind
The colours of the rainbow cut through the sky; as I imagine the wonders of life
The laughters of the children pass through my ear; as I hear myself laugh inside
The waves of oceans ramages through my soul; as I get to know myself a little more.

I run towards the sun; knowing that it guides
I run against the wind; knowing that I could overcome it
I erase all the colours; knowing that its all deceiving
I turn laughters to tears; knowing that it their true feelings
I dry up the ocean; knowing that deep in me lies peace.

I found the rays when I ride
I fly in the wind where freedom lies
I repaint the sky when the time is right
I revive the hopes after facing the darkest night
I fill the land with water that is filled with love inside.

Day by day as the sun shines
Little by little as the wind blows
Brighter and brighter as the colour gets
Louder and louder as the laughter rings
The water of love will flow by the land nourishing the heart of mine.




Sincerely,
Raynz